Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yuma

My mom, baby girl and I recently took a trip to Yuma to visit my grandma and her husband. Baby girl had just started walking and grandma was anxious to see her walking. Unfortunately the weather ended up being extremely windy and we couldn't really leave the trailer. Baby girl was a little grumpy and not feeling well so we ended up going up Friday and going home Saturday. But I am thankful for all the moments that we get to spend with my grandma. She lives in Utah and is a snowbird, so it is not that often that we get to see her. I have always had a special relationship with my grandma, maybe because she really is the only one I really had. Or maybe because it always seemed like when we did visit, we spent lots of time together. I even spent a couple weeks in Yuma with her during my spring break one year. There is not much to do in Yuma (aka olf folks town) but I remember we didn't do much but that didn't matter. The quality time I spent with her those two weeks are ones that I will never forget. I want Kenzi to have a relationship with my grandma, afterall she is named after her. Here are some pictures from that weekend.








This last picture is just a random one. But I thought it was cute so I posted it. :)

No comments: