Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blog Link Up

I am definitely a blog stalker. I am always looking for new blogs to follow and new fun ideas for blogs. Well my awesome friend Carissa wrote this little ditty about a blog link up that was going on and I thought why not follow the crowd, get my blog out there and find more friends! The original link up is through:




So here is a little bit about me!
I originally started blogging as a way to keep my family in the loop. I had quite a few friends that were doing it and thought it was a neat idea! I love being able to express my feelings through writing and sometimes it is the only way that I can clear my head. I am going to make this sort of short and sweet so here it goes.



This is me and my husband Kenny. We will have been married 5 years in May. He has been on two year long deployments to Iraq during our four year marriage. The hardest thing I have ever done, is having to say goodbye and sending my husband away to a foriegn country not knowing if you will ever see him again. But with much faith and support from family and friends, we made it through.



This is our beautiful daughter. She is the light of our lives and is so much fun! She definitely keeps us on our toes and keeps me exhausted. I would not trade it for anything in the world. She grows too fast and I wish time would slow down a little.

Since you now know the basic facts, I decided I would do a little random info about me. Here it goes:

*I love Disneyland. It holds a special place in my heart. If I was well off, I would definitely have an annual pass and a vacation house in Cali.



* I love Hot Chocolate. But I am very picky about the kind. Quick Trip has the best Hot Chocolate, followed in second by Dunkin Donuts. Starbucks has quite possibly the grossest Hot Chocolate. I know, I am picky.

*I love popcorn, and my husband hates it. Which creates a little problem. When we go to the movies, I have to have popcorn, but am the only one that will eat it.

*I have a B.A. in Psychology from Arizona State University, but secretly wish I would have gone into some sort of design degree. I want to design websites, digital scrapbook pages, greeting cards etc. Who knows maybe later in my life I will go back to school for this.

*I love my family more than anything, and cannot imagine life without them.

*Writing is therapuetic for me, and I have this weird thing about people watching me write. Sometimes my husband tries to read as I am writing blogs, I can't stand that. It messes up my mojo. I have to be alone while writing, or it messes me up. Weird I know.

Well there is a little about me! Hope to get to know more of you!

2 comments:

Miss Riss said...

Yay!! I'm glad you found the link up! What a fun idea right?!

ty said...

QT DOES have some amazing hot chocolate ...