Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life is rough...

Have I ever mentioned that baby girl is a daddy's girl? If you haven't read my previous post on this subject you can read it here. Well lately when Kenny comes home from work, girlfriends face lights up and she giggles as she sees her dad walk in the house. And when he walks out of the room without her, this is the reaction that we get....





(Please daddy, take me with you, I have my jacket on and I'm all ready!)


And this is what happend when daddy can't take that sad face and the cry. Yep, baby girl gets her way and out she goes to work in the garage with dad. When daddy gets home, I become invisible. Some days, after Kenny comes home and then goes outside, she will stand in the hallway and cry until he comes back in (or I end up taking her out to him), and there is nothing I can do to comfort her. What a stinker!


No comments: