Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Another month older

Can you believe my little baby is now 11 months old!? Time has flown by and I can't believe that she will be a year next month. She is doing all sorts of fun things. I wanted to record them for journaling purposes, so forgive me if some of this stuff is boring. At 11 months she can:
*Walk and almost run
*Wave bye almost on command, sometimes its a lot of work to get her to wave haha
*Plays independantly with her toys, giggles and has lots of fun
*Loves to eat, preferrably real food but she likes baby food as well
*Hates peas and green beans (we think it may be the color she doesn't like as well)
*Can suck out of a straw (which totally ruins us having drinks)
*Can drink out of a sippy cup
*Makes lots of sounds and babbles
*She LOVES baby dolls and carries them around with her
*She is VERY determined and has a one track mind


Here are some fun pictures and a video I finally got of her laughing. I just love her laugh it is definitely infectious.












1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

OMG Kayla!! She is seriously SO CUTE!!! This is ADORABLE!!!