Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sparks Definitely Flew


Guess who got to see this amazing, talented, lovely person in concert last Saturday?




Yep, you guess right! ME!!! (and my best friend Carissa Townsend, my two brothers Skyler and Chris, my soon to be sis-in-law Jordan Ottley, and my lovely husband!)






This is my second time seeing T-Swift in concert and let me tell you, she never disappoints! She is simply amazing! I think she puts on the best performance. Her concert is always moving, even when she is not on stage (because of outfit changes, etc.) there is always someone on the stage performing and keeping you entertained! Sparks definitely flew that night!

Another thing I love about Taylor Swift is she is so personable. I feel like she could be everyone's best friend and get along great with anyone. She never fails to thank her fans and always makes an effort to move around so that no matter where you are sitting, you get a good glimpse of her. This was a time during the show where she moved from the end of the stage she was performing on, to the opposite side, so that the fans on the opposite end could see her a little bit closer. As you can see in the picture above (sorry it's blurry) she also makes a point to go in the crowd and meet fans during the concert! One of these days I WILL be on the floor, so I can simply shake her hand!



If you ever get a chance to see Taylor Swift in concert I would highly suggest you do it!

*Thanks to Carissa Townsend for all the fabulous pictures!

No comments: