Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Q & A


Recently I was tagged by my best friend Carissa to answer a few questions she came up with. Since she tagged me, and I never get tagged for anything, I thought I'd play along. Here are the questions she had for me and a few other bloggers.


1.) How much do you love Carissa Townsend?
Just kidding. That's totally not your question. But I'm funny right?!
I love Carissa to the moon and back. But really, Carissa (Rissa for short) has been there for me for years! We started our friendship with a blind "date" of sorts and have been together through deployments, concerts, graduations, house buying, and vacations just to name a few. I love her because she amazing and funny! Seriously check out her blog!



Anyway... On to the real questions!

For reals: 
1.) What made you want to start blogging?
I started a blog in order to keep a journal of things going on in my life.  I also find it very therapeutic. Most of the time I don't blog unless I feel like a have an important subject to write about, or people are bugging me to update. :) 

2.) If you had to go back and re-name your dog based on their personality, what would it be?
Hmm... This is interesting. I have 2 dogs: Addie- a black lab and Nala- a chocolate lab.  If I had to rename Nala based on her personality now it would definitely be Spaz or dumb dumb. It's a close race between the two. We love Nala but she is definitely the dumbest dog ever and can't keep still. She has a sweet heart though. :) Addie is a little harder, after some thought I think I would go with grumpy old woman, cause that's exactly what she is!  But we love her anyway.


Here's a picture of my dogs and Rissa's dogs on a play date.

3.) Favorite TV show?
This, hands down, has to be Criminal Minds.  My mom and i stumbled upon this show while trying to find something to watch in a hotel room in California one night, and we were addicted.  I love trying to figure out who did the crime and love the characters. Garcia would have to be my favorite. She's a spunky, fun girl who definitely helps make the show. If you've never seen it, you need to. I bet you'll love it!



4.) If you were stuck on a deserted island for a bunch of years, a la Castaway, and you could bring three items, what would you bring? (I know, it's a oldie but a goodie)
I have never enjoyed this question, I mean really when are you ver going to knowingly be stranded on a deserted island and be able to pick 3 items to bring before you get there? But since Rissa asked, I'll answer. :) 1) My family- especially my husband because I'm sure with him we would be able to live off the land. 2) Rissa and her awesome husband Nate because I need someone to laugh and have fun with (Rissa) and having Nate and my husband together, I'm sure we could survive until the end of the world, or until someone finds us, whichever comes first. 3) I would let my husband and Nate agree on one item to bring that would allow us to have better chances at survival.

5.) Most embarrassing moment?
There are so many but yet i cant remember any. Sorry Riss, don't have a good answer for this one.

6.) If Expedia offered you a trip, but you had to leave tomorrow (as advertised), would you do it? And where would you pick to go?  

Yes, I would go in a heart beat. This is where I would go....


Looks magical doesn't it? Prague, Czech Republic. I figure if I'm not paying for it, why not make it an extravagant trip. :) I did a report on Czechoslovakia in jr high and have been fascinated with the country, well now two separate countries ever since. Prague looks beautiful and I would love to go there someday!

But if we're going for something more practical it would have to be...


Disneyworld!!!! Doesn't that look magical too? I would love to go there someday as well!

Hope you enjoyed getting a little taste of random thoughts in my head. :)



2 comments:

Jordan Lynn said...

Hahaha I loved reading this it was too funny :) if that Prague trip ever happens it'll have to be a family trip cause it looks so fun!!

Kayla Lindholm said...

A family trip sounds good to me! :)