Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You've had a birthday shout HOORRAY!

Here is our sweet baby girl on the day she was born.
and
here's our precious baby girl on her first birthday!
I love this picture! I think it totally describes her personality, our happy go lucky girl.
Last Saturday we had her birthday at freestone park. It was awesome! The weather was perfect and we really had a fun time. We decided to do minnie mouse theme and I think it turned out so cute!



The above picture is of the cake and smash cake. A few weeks back when we were thinking about the party and the cake my Sis-in-law decided she was determined to make one. We got all the supplies and did a practice cake and it was so cute! So we decided we would make the cake for her party too. For it being the first time that we had made a cake I think it turned out way CUTE! I was so pleased with how it turned out.
I also enlisted a friend of mine who is starting up a cookie business to make some cookies for us. They turned out SO cute and I can't thank her enough. Check out her blog here.

Here are a few more picture of the big day!



We are so blessed to have this baby girl in our lives! She truly is a blessing and we love her so much! She makes me laugh everyday and definitely has the greatest personality.
She is walking everywhere and even running sometimes, she is always on the go and definitely an active girl. We call her the one woman wrecking machine because any room she goes in is sure to be destroyed by the time she leaves. But I definitely wouldn't have it any other way.

We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Dashing Tales said...

I LOVE the party theme! super cute!!