Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF

It has been a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg week!


I am so glad it is Friday! Just a little recap of our week.


*Baby girl is still sick, round 2 of antibiotics in hopes that her cough goes away for good.


*Insurance definitely accidently dropped us, before said doctors appt and antibiotics. grrr.


*Gas is almost to $4 a gallon. Say WHAT!?! How the heck is anyone supposed to afford it.


* Baby girl turns 1 next week (I am definitely in denial) where did the time go?




So in order to celebrate Friday and hopefully a new better week here is some Colbie Caillat. Have I ever told you how amazing she is? I have all three of her CDs and they are AUHMAZING! Seriously, check her out. How can you not be in a good mood when you listen to this?







Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope baby girl gets better soon! And happy Almost One Year Birthday!!

Miss Riss said...

Ok first: I am LOVING your new background!! SO fun!!
Second: this video is UH-MAZING!! She looks so pretty in this video, totally made me wanna dance, AND I"m pretty sure I saw some sunflowers in the background =) I hope Kenzie gets better and your insurance gets reinstated! lol!! Miss you lady!!! let's play!!