Thursday, March 15, 2012

Are you sure this is sanitary.....

You always hear that with most children, if they become incredibly quiet, it means they are getting into something they shouldn't be. Well lately when baby girl becomes quiet this is where I find her...







Trust me, I DO NOT think this is sanitary. Actually it is super disgusting as those kennels are NASTY! So conveniently we have an extra CLEAN kennel that is not currently in use. So I pulled that one out, and now she has her own personal jungle gym. Isn't it funny how kids can have a million toys but they ALWAYS choose to play with things that aren't supposed to be toys instead? My daughter is no exception to this.

1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

HAHAHA!! This is SO funny!! She fits perfectly in there! lol! She's too cute Kayla!! You should get a pick of her in there with Addie and Nala!! =)