Sunday, January 22, 2012

Food for the Soul

Have you ever noticed how influential music is in everyday life? I have always loved music. It can bring the spirit or push it away in a matter of seconds. It can put you in a good mood. Make you happy, sad, angry and a range of other emotions within the couple of minutes of the song. For me, music is an outlet. I have songs I listen to when I am in a good mood, or when I want to be in a good mood. This song is great for that. (Thanks to Carissa Townsend for introducing me to this video)





(P.S This is also the song in the Disneyland commercials, which does not help my extreme desire to go there again soon! Wish it wasn't so dang expensive!)





I recently saw the movie, Joyful Noise, and the music was incredible. I love hyms as well. They fill me with such joy and hope, for a better world and a better life. Here is one of my favorites:








I wish people (teenagers and young kids especially) realized how much music can influence ones life. Although many people don't listen to the lyrics closely, they are still being taken in. Just a food for thought, or for the soul...





1 comment:

Miss Riss said...

Totally diggin' the OneRepublic!! Glad you like it!! =)