Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flowers are nice except when....

YOU GET SCAMMED!!!! 

So I was looking over our bank statement online, like I usually do, and I noticed a charge from Easy saver 800-355-1837 for $14.95.  I have no idea what it was for so I asked my husband if he had bought anything online lately.  He told me no so I decided to research the matter further.  There was a number so I called it and of course it is past business hours.  So I decided to just copy and past that whole section in to google to do some research and guess what! There are about 20 other people I found that were scammed and had the same charges as I did, but they did not authorize them or buy anything! They said the common thread was that they had all ordered from Pro-Flowers at one time or another.  I am so frustrated and it turns out that they had charged me before for $1.95 as well.  Just like the other complaints that I found online!  

So this is just a warning to all of you! Please be extra careful when you order from Pro-Flowers, apparently there are some boxes that are checked when you go through the ordering process and if you don't uncheck them they charge you for some service fee your not even using! Now I have to go through the bank with all this fraud stuff.  So please be careful and read the fine print when ordering anything online.  I know I will be telling my husband too because he is the one who ordered from Pro-Flowers and I don't think that we will ever order from them again!

2 comments:

kimmy said...

Hey! Are you ever gonna come back and blog??? Hope everything is good for you and hubby.

Brianne said...

That IS scary! That just reminded me of when my husband was trying to surprise me with flowers, but I check our online bank everyday and totally ruined the surprise, as well as all of my Christmas presents! Too bad. Cute blog though! check out mine and my husband's blog! http://brianneandi.blogspot.com/