Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Counting down the weeks!

Well friends it is getting down to the weeks! I am almost to a single digit countdown! Life has continued to be so busy for us! School will be over in a few weeks, and I feel so overwhelmed! It seems like I have a project and paper due in every class, with final exams as well.  But I know that if I can get through this then I will then only have about a week until Kenny comes home from his deployment! AHHH it feels so good to finally be at the end.  Although I HATE deployments and having to spend a year away from my husband it has definitely strengthened me.  I knew going into this that the Lord would never give me more than I could handle but I have to admit I thought maybe he forgot who he was giving this trial too.  But like every other trial I continue to be amazed and know that the Lord helped me through this whole thing.  What a strength he is and I am definitely blessed to have his hand continue to help my life.  I have learned so much about myself and even Kenny while he has been gone.  This experience was tough but it has enriched my live I know.  I cant wait! Counting down the days...... :)

1 comment:

The Fleming Family said...

Welcome to Blogging! It's an easy way to communicate with friends and Family! Can't wait for Kenny to come home! That will be such a neat experience!!