Saturday, April 5, 2008

We are so close

It has been a while since I have written.  Life has been so busy.  School is going good and work is as well.  I have been taking a Boot Camp class at Mountainside Fitness.  It is hard but I really enjoy it.  I feel so much better about myself.  I hope that I will continue to work out after this class ends.  Kenny says that he would like to work out with me when he gets home.  So we can work out as a couple. Aww how cute!

The first two sessions of General conference were today.  It was weird at first to hear them say President Thomas S. Monson as president of the church. But I know that he will be a great prophet and he will so so well for the church.  He truly is an instrument in the Lord's hands.  The talks were all very good, but tomorrow I need to pay closer attention I think, and definitely get more sleep tonight so I am not dosing off during conference.

I got to talk to Kenny today. That was nice cause it has been about a week since I have actually got to talk to him and have a conversation with him.  We are starting to make plans for when he gets home, which is getting closer and closer! We can't wait to start our lives together, we need to find a place to live and move our stuff in, we plan on taking a couple little trips and a big one to Hawaii as a kind of "make-up" honeymoon and I can't wait! We are going to have a blast! Here is just another day in the life of an army wife.

No comments: