Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunshine Sunday


Have I ever told you I have an amazing husband?  Well today I am going to tell you a little about my amazing husband.  So, feel free to skip this post if you would like.

My husband is amazing.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  He is seriously my best friend and I don't know where I would be without him.  He is continually sacrificing so that our family can have a better life.  He is carefree and hardly ever mad, and I think that is why we get along so well.  He is also a handyman.  This has come in "handy" so many times.  Not only does it save us money because he fixes things around our house, but it also earns us money.  I like to volunteer my husband for lots of things.  Just recently this weekend, someone needed help laying some wood floors and so I enlisted my husband and it brought us some much needed extra money.  Luckily he always does it without complaining, I think because he loves me. :)  Ok enough about my cute amazing husband.  I am truly blessed to have him in my life!


No comments: