Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Slacker, Slacker, Slacker


Ok I know, I have been a total slacker.  Truth is I just don't have the time or energy to blog.  There has been tons of fun happening, I just don't feel like taking the time to upload pictures and blog about it and since my husband is now working opposite shifts than me, it is a little harder with miss k who is always trying to "help" me.  Anyways....a quick update.

After our trip to Fish Lake we came home for four days and then I packed Kenz and I back up to head back to Utah for my family reunion.  We were there for a week over the fourth of July.

Happy Fourth of July!

It was so nice to get a away to and just relax.  Utah is my favorite place to vacation.  I love the scenery, the weather, the laid back feel, I just love everything about it.  It was also nice to spend a week with my grandma, and for Kenz to be able to spend that time with her.  They were best buds.  While in Utah we did lots of fun things.  We went on a picnic and to a small zoo in Logan.

Holding Uncle Sky's hand heading to the zoo.

Her favorite animal was the ducks.  So strange haha, she just wanted to watch them the whole time.  Everything else scared her.  She also loved spending time with her Uncle Sky, she things he is a pretty neat guy.

We also got to watch fireworks in Brigham City.  Kenz was not a fan.  She screamed and cried.  Eventually my mom got her to sleep (I don't know how she slept through them because we were pretty much right under them) but the show was awesome and it was nice to be so close but not have a huge crowd.

Here are a few more random pictures from the trip.

Love her expression in this photo. So cute!

No pictures please.

Waiting for fireworks, eating pringles.

The beautiful Howell Valley

Kenz got new shoes while we were there. I love them!

The sign leading into the valley my Grandma lives in.  I love it!


No comments: