Thursday, July 26, 2012

Liebster Award

This past week I was nominated by two different fabulous ladies, Riss Bliss at Tisfortownsend and Ashley at Dashing Tales. Let me tell you I had NO idea what the Liebster award was or meant, so here is a definition for all of us:

"The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."- Adrian


Aww how sweet. So thank you ladies for your thoughtfulness!!

So here are the rules for the Liebster Award.

1: Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
2: Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
3: Go to their page and tell them
4: No tag backs

Because I was tagged by 2 different people I am going to mix questions in order to cover everything. ok. ready. go.

1: What's your favorite color?
Depends on the day. I am normally a bright person. So any bright pink, orange, yellow etc. But I am also a sucker for purple. So I guess the answer is undecided.

2: Why and How did you decide on your blog name?
Well I have a pretty lame blog name as I have not though of something cool yet. So it's pretty simple, I live in the Lindholm Life. These are stories of my life and the people in it. Bam.

3: Where do you live? Tell me more.
I live in Gilbert, AZ and I love it. Except for the unbearably hot summers. Thankfully the fall/semi-winter make up for it. My sis-in-law and I always joke that we will be snow birds young. Live in Utah in the winter and Arizona in the summer. Seems like a plan to me!

4: What are my pet peeves.
Rude people. People that feel they are entitled or better than you. Lazy people. Inconsiderate people. Ok...maybe I should stop now.

5: What is one personal item you can not live without (this question happen to be the same for each person).
This is such a hard question for me. But I would have to say photos and my scrapbooks. Those little memories frozen in time. I could not live without those. I love to look back at pictures and bring back those memories. It is the best.

6: If you could pick one place to live in the world, no limit, where would it be.
Foreign: Prague, Czech Republic. I have always heard it is so pretty and would love to live there.
Stateside: Utah...but if we are putting no limits. I would have to say Rhode Island, Massachusetts, one of the New England States.

7: Favorite Hobby.
Crafting and blogging. Although I never have time for either, when I do, it is very therapeutic and I can often clear my mind when doing it.

8: What made you want to start blogging.
Like I said in the previous question I find it very therapeutic. I find it as a great way to clear my head. I also have always been interested in journaling but never really got into the whole writing everything down. This is a much easier way to do it, and it also keeps friends and family in the loop.
9: If you were an animal which would you be.
Hmm....this is a hard question. I have never really though about it....I would have to say a giraffe.

10: Biggest obstacle in blogging.
Finding the time, and getting my mojo going. I can't blog unless I am in the write mood, and sometimes it is hard to get there.

11: Most embarrassing moment.
There are too many to count!

______________________________________________

Here are the 11 bloggers I think deserve this award:

1: Sally at Colt and Sally



4: Brianne at Lance Brianne Wyatt



7: Micaela at The Schell Station

8: Samantha at Phillips Family 2011

9: Emily at The Pratt Family

10: Coryn at House of Payne

11. Tasha at Fleming Family

And here are your questions.

1: Why do you blog?
2: How did you come up with your blog name?
3: If you could have any career in the world what would it be? No limits.
4: What's your biggest fear?
5: Happiest moment so far?
6:What's your pet peeve?
7: If you could vacation anywhere (no limits) where would you go?
8: If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you want with you?
9: Name one thing you can't live without.
10: Favorite subject in school?
11: What is your favorite food?


Happy Blogging!!!

No comments: