Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

(Kenzi's Easter basket)


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Ours was pretty low key. We did not hide eggs because we were not sure that Kenz would get the point, or that she would really enjoy it. Luckily, she has some cousins on Kenny's side of the family that are old enough to look for eggs so we sent her out to see what she would do. After showing her a couple of eggs and telling her what to do she got the hang of it. So cute, but so sad that my little baby is not so little anymore.



The next picture is the best one I could get of her in her Easter dress. This girl is ALWAYS on the move and it is pretty much impossible to get her to sit/stand still long enough to get a picture so this will have to do.

Here is a picture of her reaction to the Easter Bunny. As you can tell, she was NOT a fan. After this lip she began to cry and try to climb away from the bunny. My mom and I decided it was not worth trying to get her to sit on his lap. I would never want to make her do something that scares her like that. I did not want her to be traumatized and felt that the introduction was bad enough. But I LOVE this picture that my mom captured, cute little lip and all.

No comments: