Thursday, February 12, 2009

you can win!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It might be a story.  It might be poetry or even some creation I haven't even invented yet (but heaven knows it will most likely be super shiny or look like it got attacked by a bedazzler).  I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, thats for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

5 comments:

Corynn said...

I am interested... and online. Lucky for me!

Dax and Steph said...

My mom did tell me about the glass pan order and I was planning on sending you one...I just haven't quite got to it yet. Hopefully sometime this week or next week I will get to it. Don't worry about paying me for it either. Consider it your prize from me from this little giveaway thing. Also, my mom mentioned that Joseph's wife wanted one too so I might be sending a couple. I'll just have to get your address.

Kayla Lindholm said...

yay! Thank you! I don't need it right away but I just wanted to make sure you got my order! You're amazing! I wish you had come down with them!

Dax and Steph said...

I wish we could have come down too! I feel like I hardly ever see you guys. You'll have to let me know when you are coming to Utah next. My parents usually forget to tell those kinds of things. I will be working on your order soon...but do you have any requests for a little design you want with your name? My first thought was stars because I remember you liking stars. But just let me know.

Kayla Lindholm said...

perfect! Stars work for me! You know me too well!