Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visiting Teaching

So I have to admit I have never really been visiting teaching, not by choice but just because I have never been put in a companionship.  Well my aunt sent me this in an email today and I think it is worth watching what a profound impact it had on me, and I can't wait to begin visiting teaching, hopefully I get put in a companionship soon!

http://visitingteaching.blip.tv/#804254


In other news I know that I have not updated the blog in a long time.  I have been so busy between school and work and being a wife!  I had midterms this last week, there are advantages and disadvantages to having all your classes on one day.  I save gas by only driving down to ASU two days a week and save time as well.  But when mid terms come, I get stuck with more than one midterm on one day, which is alot for me and undoubtedly one of my tests were going to suffer which was evident when I got the grade back for my Memory and Cognition midterm.  I didn't do as well as I thought, luckily we can drop one of the tests.  I did really well on my Abnormal Child Psych midterm, but then again I love that class and the teacher makes learning the subject a lot of fun which helps alot! I have yet to see what I got on my Courtship and Marriage midterm.  But hey! now I know what kind of pressure I am going to be under and how much time studying should be put forth for each class.  I will do better next time.  Other than that life is going good.  No complaints here! Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: