Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FIrst Day of School!

So today was the end of winter break and the start of a new school semester! I have to say I am kind of excited for school! It is going to be alot of work, but my classes seem like they will all be fun and interesting.  It is also my first experience with ASU size classes.  Last semester the most I had in my classes was 20 people.  Which I know is not typical of ASU classes but I liked it.  Well this semester most of my classes have 100 people or more! But thats ok, I know a few people in each of my classes which helps out a lot!  So the classes I am taking are Memory and Cognition, Abnormal Child Psychology, Social Class/Stratification, and Marriage/Courtship and family relationships.  My last class the Marriage and Family relationships is going to be a great class! We were laughing the whole time we were in it.  My teacher is Fay, and he is a single dad with 3 kids, who has been married and divorced twice.  He says if he doesnt have experience in this subject then he doesnt know who does haha he has seen it all! I am se excited for this semesters classes and hope that I can actually learn something this semester! I am so thankful that I got the FAFSA filled out and the loan went through(thanks to help from Cara! THANK YOU!) 

In other news, for those of you that don't know my husband Kenny works for Netsian Technologies which is kind of like a construction company, and of course because of the economy they are super slow and called today and told him not to come to work, cause they won't have work for a few days.  Which is way bad for us considering all the bills we have to pay! But anyways I got a call from my former manager saying that he wanted to talk to Kenny about a job opprotunity! What a blessing in times of need! I hope that this all works out because it would be with a company that would always have work! The Lord will never leave you stranded and I know that for sure!

2 comments:

Corynn said...

Kayla - you look so familiar. Where do I know you from?

Kayla Lindholm said...

the chandler west stake? girls camp, i dont know i think i just know you from church activites and other people! you guys are such a cute family!