Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I have never been really good at actually following through with my New Year's Resolutions but I heard that if you write them down you are more accountable and more likely to succeed! And I figure if I write them out here, you guys can help me be accountable too!

1) Loose 20lbs before Nate and Rissa's wedding! and many more by the end of the year!
2) Pay our debt.
3) Learn how to budget my money and stick to it! ( if any of you have a good budget sheet and would like to share with me that would be fantastic!)
4) Get Straight A's

For now, that is all. I will update if I think of anymore.

In other news, I am so excited for tonight! My boss gave my tickets for my husband and I to go see the Lion King at ASU Gammage, they are good seats! I love free date nights! That helps alot! Also my old work is having a reunion party tonight! I can't wait to see everyone! I miss them terribly, they are like family! We were all so close!  I will post pictures later!

No comments: