Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Today my baby bubba turns 5 and I kind of can't believe it! I remember the doctor telling me I was going to have a boy and literally being scared.  I don't know how to raise a boy, or what to do with a boy. I don't enjoy sports, legos or cars.  What were we doing to have in common?  When Tate was born he definitely gave me a run for my money and still does to this day. He may be crazy busy, always moving, and keeping me on my toes, but he is also the sweetest boy you'll meet. He is constantly wanting to help with the twins and loves them so much!  He just recently started kindergarten and its almost like he doesn't need me at all.  He doesn't want me to walk in and drop him off and today I went to visit him for lunch and he refused to take a picture with me.  That is my strong, independent son.  I can't wait to see what he does with his life, I know he will go far!
We love you Tate!



























No comments: