Saturday, January 6, 2018

Welcome

Wow friends. It has been 4 years since I updated this blog. 4 years. That is pretty sad. So many things have happened in my life since the last time I wrote. I hope that this year I can do better at updating, hopefully at least once a month. Cross your fingers for me....and maybe your toes. Since it's been so long, I figure I'll give you an introduction and just start fresh. Sound good?

Hello! My name is Kayla.

Thats me, the third one in the pic from your left, second from your right.
(Is that too confusing)

This pic is one of my favorites because one, it was taken at my favorite place on earth. Can you guess where? And two, with some of my favorite people on this earth, so ya know win win here.


This is my hunky husband and I. He's amazing in every sense of the word. We have been married for almost 11 years. He's an army vet, amazing husband, father and friend. I don't know where I would be without him.

We have four beautiful children.

Ages 6,4,10 months and 10 months.

Come on in and take a seat, grab a large drink for you and a cherry pepsi for me, and enjoy some snapshots into our crazy, busy, fun life.

Do me a favor, leave a quick note if you read this. I'm wondering if anyone is still there. 😂

xoxo Kayla

No comments: