Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jewel


The world lost a jewel on Monday, heavenly father gained an angel, and today she was buried. You see this beautiful fun lady is Grandma (Kay) Kirkham. While she is not related to me, she still was my Grandma, just like everyone else she came in contact with, as her son says, you are automatically adopted into her family. There was not a time I did not see this wonderful lady that she was not smiling, and giving hugs. She was full of love. She was a fun, strong, faithful spirit, that I will be forever grateful for knowing. Although she was only in my life for a short time, the imprint that she made in my life is one that I will never forget. I will always remember the contagious laugh, crazy stories, and unconditional love that she showed to those around her. Her family and friends will always cherish the memories that she gave us. THank you Grandma Kirkham for the love that you gave me. For bringing me in to your family and loving me like your own. I will be forever grateful for the love that you showed me. I can only imagine the love and laughter you are now spreading around in heaven. I hope I can take your passion, love, and service and use it in my life. You will be truly missed, but there is peace in knowing you are in a better place, and no longer in pain.
Rest in Peace Grandma Kirkham
---God be with you til we meet again---

No comments: