Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Perspective

So its late and I need to get to bed as my husband is snoring next to me :) But as I met with a friend tonight and we unloaded all of our stresses and frustrations (trying to decide how to get our lives more organized so that we felt more in control and better about ourselves) on each other we came upon this quote which I love but completely forgot about.  Just something to think about.  I will update more soon!

"The Lord works from the inside out. The world works from the outside in. The world would take people out of the slums, the Lord would take the slums out of people, and then they take themselves out of the slums. The world would mold men by changing their environment. Christ changes men, who then change their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature."
~Ezra Taft Benson

1 comment:

Mr & Mrs Smith said...

I have never heard that quote. It is just what I needed! You were so inspired to write that on here!. i love you