Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby shower!


This past Saturday my sister in law, mother and second mother threw me a gorgeous baby shower! I'm obsessed with the invitations, the color scheme and the decorations were gorgeous! I'm so thankful to be blessed with such a great support system, I think we're on our way to welcoming baby boy!


Candy table complete with bags to take some goodies home!



Table for presents. Look at that cute diaper cake my sister in law and friend Molly made!


Super cute wall decor!


We did a sprinkle theme. So we had cake pops, and ice cream with lots if toppings. I think it turned out amazing and am so grateful for all the hard work that went into it!

Unfortunately I only got one picture of one of the guests. Here's my BFF Carissa who has been a great support as well!!








No comments: