Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom



Since it was recently mother's day, it would be appropriate to honor my amazing mother. Although I think mom's should be honored more than once a year. So here is my amazing parents. My mom is the most amazing person I know. Kind, selfless, giving, caring, and a great example to those around her. I am ever grateful for her help and example that she has shown to me. I do not know where I would be without her! I hope that one day I can be half of the mom that she has been to us. She not only supports us kids, but is also known to take in all of our friends and adopt them into our family. Amazing. She is simply amazing. I am so grateful for her! I love you mom!

*P.S props to my dad who bought flowers for all of the girls in our family, mothers or not.
My parents are AMAZING!

No comments: