Thursday, November 13, 2008

FAmily Pictures!


So we took family pictures before Chris left... here is my favorite one.  I altered it a little using PiKnic But i like it!

In other news, we finally got the keys to our house and started painting it!  Its so exciting and stressful to own your own house! I cant wait to move in and decorate and go grocery shopping! But at the same time I am scared to think about the house payment and how poor we are going to be! Oh well it will be a blast! So we hope to move in the next few weeks! Definitely before Thanksgiving!  Life is busy for us right now.  We are full with work and school and moving in.  Kenny's truck has been broken too, so he has been fixin it up!  We are trying to move in before the holidays, but time is going by so fast I cant believe it is almost Thanksgiving and then after that is Christmas! My goodness, someone asked me the other day if I had started my Christmas shopping yet! ARE YOU KIDDING! haha I haven't even thought about it and I probably wont start til the week before! Im such a procrastinator when it comes to that stuff!  Well i wish I had more exciting things to write but thats about it right now! 

2 comments:

Samantha Phillips said...

Yay for you and your new house! I'm so excited for you! Where did you buy? We're actually in the process of buying a house in Queen Creek! Love you guys!

Kayla Lindholm said...

we are at williamsfield and higley! so not quite in Queen Creek but about half way there!