Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wicked!!!

I always have a hard time getting people presents. For some reason I always feel like they aren't going to be good enough, or express my appreciation or love enough. I am always looking for something different and uniques as opposed to the "normal" gifts. This last year I kept hearing rave reviews about Wicked and how it was coming to Gammage and that it was definitely something worth seeing. So with this in mind I decided to purchase tickets for my mom as her Christmas present, and let me tell you we were NOT disappointed!




Plays are something that my mom and I love to do. We definitely don't get to go that often. It was nice to have a mother daughter date. And as much as I love my daughter, it was nice to get away and not have to worry about her, or have her eating/playing in our food, or having to take her out constantly because she wants to get down and play. It was a nice relaxing evening with a play that was truly amazing. I recommend seeing it for sure!

No comments: